Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh What Trials May Come

I will recount all that I've gone through these past few months.  I must say that my prayers to experience God's miracles is ever present on my mind.  I'm sitting here typing in the most awkward position because the catheter I've been wearing since Jan. 9th, 2013 has started to cause extreme irritation.  I feel that I need to write in order to just let my thoughts out.  I started this blog hoping to give others encouragement.  Now, face with this medical problem I will treat this like a journal.  I have no grandeur idea other than to one day look back and see how far I've come.  Some days I just cry out to God to make it all go away.  I pray for relieve from the pain.  I just want my normal life back.  I want to be able to run or even walk without discomfort.  I long to hold my new baby and soothe him when he cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment